MEDIUM HYPOALLERGENIC DOG BREEDS
A medium-sized hypoallergenic dog can be the perfect dog for people with allergies. Medium dogs can be the happy balance in size and energy levels for many dog lovers with pet allergies.
Non-shedding medium dogs can be a wonderful addition to any family. Whether you’re looking for a low-shedding dog that doesn’t leave dog hair all over the furniture, or you specifically need a non-allergenic dog because you have dog allergies.
Check out this list of 21 medium sized hypoallergenic dog breeds, to find the best hypoallergenic dog for you.
21 Medium Sized Hypoallergenic Dogs
- Aussiedoodle (medium to large dog)
- Basenji (African Hunting Dog)
- Bedlington Terrier
- Border Terrier (small to medium dog)
- Goldendoodles (Groodle) (medium to large dog)
- Irish Terrier
- Kerry Blue Terrier
- Labradoodle (medium to large dog)
- Lagotto Romagnolo (small to medium dog)
- Peruvian Inca Orchid
- Poodle (Toy, Miniature and Standard) (small, medium, large dog)
- Portuguese Water Dog
- Samoyed (medium to large dog)
- Spanish Water Dog
- Standard Schnauzer
- Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier
- Tibetan Terrier
- Welsh Terrier
- Wire Fox Terrier
- Standard Xoloitzcuintli (Mexican Hairless) (medium to large dog)
Are Samoyeds Hypoallergenic? Yes! The Samoyed is a medium to large sized hypoallergenic dog breed that has low dander levels and hardly drools … but sheds a lot! Known for its beautiful smile and fluffy white coat, the Samoyed dog breed is a medium to large...
Are Poodles Hypoallergenic? Yes! The Poodle is a hypoallergenic dog breed that hardly sheds or drools. The Poodle is a popular hypoallergenic dog breed, known for it's loyal nature and high intelligence. Well known for their faithful and fun personalities, Poodles...